2020 POTM Rules:
- Photo must be submitted to email@example.com. Every submission will receive a reply email of receipt. If you don’t, notify the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos must be submitted on or before the Sunday before the Officers Meeting.
Example: Officers Meeting on Jan 16th, photos submission close is on Jan 12th. Any received after will go toward the following month.
- Subject Line and/or the Body of the email MUST include “POTM” and the submitters name.
- Photos must include a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, a HOG member (if not a 1580 member, must have/show HOG patch) or photo of a HOG event.
- NO minors allowed in photos. Any photo received with minors will be deleted.
- Limit 3 photos per month per member may be submitted for Photo of the Month. If more are submitted in a month, then the first three will be considered.
- Photos will be voted on at the Officers Meetings by officers and members in attendance.
- Members are limited to winning twice per year.
- All winners, non-winners and other submissions will be used at BHOG meetings and/or on social media. If you don’t want your photos used, don’t submit them.
- Photos submitted should be the highest resolution available for the best presentation.